Sunday, February 3, 2013

IT ALL

{To Understand}

“It is not what you understand but it is what you understand
After you understand it all.”  Maharishi Déjà Vu

Disdain

To accept the concept
Indefinitely

What one makes
In hour
In a day

To be expected to pay

For services
Amounting to
What I take in

In a day
In a week

A month
A year
A life time

Indefinitely

The longing to get
It All

A man can’t help but to feel

Disdain

Will it get passed on
To future generations
That stem from me

A debt

This Disdain

I would sooner trust in God
To Understand

It All

We the children

Of Disdain

We rise up
From

Slavery

Shackles placed upon
Who we are

By a society
Corrupted

By Disdain

The Oppression
The Exploitation

By those desiring
To possess

It all

We The People
Disdained

A New Order Has Begun
Our new generation

Better equipped
To Understand

We learn to control
That which holds us

In Disdain

We will overcome
We are already free

We have the power
To Understand

It All

This Love

Worthy

I do this for those who love me

I hope you would
Be 

One

Maharishi Déjà Vu

No comments:

Post a Comment