Sunday, April 16, 2017

All The Love



De gè gè ài

All The Love

To love to be me 
For a little while

Floating through the day
Like a bird on the wind

Moved by the beauty
Of everything 

I touch 
And see 
And smell

I am alive
And free

To live
This day

So much pleasure
In the simple thing

To do
The things
I love

The thinking
And the tinkering

The preparing 
And tasting

The feeding
Fulling
And lighting

Such words
The writing
In my mind

It is love
This is love
This is life

Inspired by
The unfolding dream
Before me

Opening the beauty
To my eyes

I see
The love

I feel
The love

Touching me
Through everything

Touching the life
In me

With peace
And love

I walk between
The day
The night

Alone
Friend of all

Loved
Through everything

By all


Ài

Namaste
Añjali Mudrā
Maharishi Déjà Vu
 1.2017.04.16.16:16 DST



Namaste

 神的封印
Photo "God's Seal" 
TAO DAN Meditations
Maharishi Déjà Vu © Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment