Monday, January 1, 2018

Et Cum Spiritu Tuo




Ránhòu

Et Cum Spiritu Tuo
And with your spirit

I look into the stars
Close my eyes
As I walk into
The light of the sun

In those moments
Of time
I walk in every place
That there is life
Where there is light
In the universe

The resonance of the presence
Of these places
Continue to flow
Through me

Now we are
Connected 
Through their network
In the network
Of my mind

Rain drops creating patterns
Upon the surface of a clear pond

Dancing
In the night
In the glowing light
Of the moon
Across the clear image
Of the deep

Listen to them softly speak
As they paint their images
Before time

Touched

Overwhelmed

Loved

By the beauty of a moment
Of a lifetime


Ài

Namaste
Añjali Mudrā
Maharishi Déjà Vu
2.2018.01.01.11:11EST



Namaste

 神的封印
Photo "God's Seal" 
TAO DAN Meditations
Maharishi Déjà Vu © Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment