Thursday, September 13, 2018

Imitators Of God



Shàngdì de mófǎng zhě

Imitators Of God

Peace be still
I speak
To the raging hurricane
In my mind

We were made
To absorb 
The temporal
Energy

Still
I whisper
To the raging tides
Of circumstance
That surround me

Softly 
I say 
To the pelting rain
The thoughts 
Whipping in the wind
Of mind

We are the orchestrator
And the architect
Of the posture
Of our life

Calm
Is the word
From the breath
Through these lips
To the howling
Wind
Rushing through the soul
Of Man

Focused on the love
In a beautiful day
Sown between
The clouds
Of life

We are
Imitators 
Of God


Ài

Namaste
Añjali Mudrā
Maharishi Déjà Vu
 5.2018.09.13.01:23DST



Namaste

 神的封印
Photo "God's Seal" 
TAO DAN Meditations
Maharishi Déjà Vu © Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment